6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GO ON YOGA RETREAT IN GEORGIA
Choosing a yoga retreat location can actually be much tougher that it sounds. This is an investment after all so you don’t want to spend a lot of money for an experience that does not align with your expectations.
We give you 6 Reasons why you should not go on Yoga Retreat in Georgia
1. There’s something about the Grandiosity of Georgian Landscape that reminds you of just how small you are compared to this epic world we live in. Who wants that?
2. New cultures, such as Georgian are often confusing, weird and ultimately, different.
3. You can travel in Georgia visa-free or easily apply online. But whatever. Everyone likes tacky passports
4. Georgian people are very hospitable considering that guest is the gift of god. but who cares – you are not here for networking.
5. Nature Overload – You might be waking up to the sound of birds, mountain rivers or squirrels. Sleeping in the forest, playing in the sea, being around wildlife – it’s a relationship between you and the nature taken to the next level. Not everyone is ready for it .. 🙂
6. Everyone back home will hate you when you return, because all you want to talk about is how you fell in love with Georgia